We’ve got another incredibly healthy and tasty recipe for you to make at home! This recipe is an asian inspired noodle dish called the 𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐙𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐰𝐥.
• 3 zucchini
• 2 Carrots
• 3 cloves of garlic
• 1 lime
• ½ cup of cilantro
• 2 tbsp almond butter
• 1-2 tsp sriracha
• 1 tsp tamari or soy sauce
• 1 tsp agave nectar
• 2-3 Scallions
• Sliced almonds
• ⅓ cup water
1. Spiralize the zucchini and place in a large bowl.
2. Peel and grate the carrots on the largest setting and add to zucchini bowl.
3. Loosely chop ½ cup cilantro and set aside.
4. Chop your garlic and sauté in a large pan on medium heat with water for about 2-3 minutes until brown.
5. Add almond butter, juice of ½ lime, tamari, water and stir/mix. Add additional water if needed and stir until a smooth and creamy sauce is formed.
6. Add the zucchini and carrots to the pan and mix.
7. Let the noodles simmer on low-medium heat for 7-8 minutes. Stir this mixture constantly. Add more water if needed.
8. Remove the pan from the heat and add your sriracha and cilantro to the noodles.
9. Mix the noodles one last time to ensure the cilantro and sriracha are mixed in well.
10. Add the noodles to a bowl.
11. Top with finely chopped scallions, almonds, and juice of the remaining ½ of the lime.
Big thanks to 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐟 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 for putting together another great recipe!