Having trouble finding hand sanitizer at the store right now? No worries, you can make your own sanitizer at home!
• (3/4) cup 91% Isopropyl Alcohol (or higher)
• (1/4) cup Aloe Vera Gel from plant or store
• 1.5 tsp Tea Tree Oil
1. Slice top and edges of the aloe vera leaf and use knife to separate the skin from the gel.
2. In a mixing bowl add the aloe vera gel, rubbing alcohol and tea tree oil.
3. Use a whisk to mix and dissolve the aloe vera gel into the alcohol. For bigger batches or quicker results use a blender.
4. Using a funnel, pour the mixed contents from the bowl into a spray bottle of choice.
That’s it! You can use different essential oils for different scents. Tea Tree Oil & Peppermint Oil smell great and are natural bacteria and virus killers.